I was really hoping to stay in the house, but it didn't work out. Once the house sells the boys and I will be moving,but we will only be moving less then a half mile away, so all in all I'm doing better with the whole idea of moving.
The day the house was put on the market I just sat and cried, but after the shock and tears I realized that maybe it is best that we move. A new home, and a fresh start.

2 comments:
It gives us a reason to dust off the stroller and go for a walk. Still hate to see you guys move, we still need to do our B-B-Q's this summer!
One day you will look back and see that the Lord's hand was guiding you the whole way. This is just part of His plan....trust in Him...He can see the whole picture while we can only see a piece. Love you!!!
Post a Comment