Thursday, January 1, 2009

LOL

My friend Jaycie put this on her blog, when I read it I just laughed...

HAPPY NEW YEAR

THE RULES!!!
MORE SEX
MORE FITNESS
MORE SLEEP!!!
LESS SUGAR. :)

7 comments:

Katie said...

I'd like to add in there:

More Water!

How's weight watchers going?

Tiffany said...

I liked it up until the "less sugar" part. Give me some sugar, baby! Happy New Year!

Chinos :) said...

I may break for some cookies with your new Kitchen Aide! :) Hope you had a fabulous Holiday!

Yatesfam said...

What about 10, 11 and 12 on your 12 days of Christmas??? Had way too much going on through the holidays, sorry for not getting in touch with you guys for a play day for the kids :( Hopefully things will slow a little, dad's bringing mom home for her last days and will need a little help :( I'll chat with you later, the tears are starting already...lol Anywho we need to hear about your Christmas and get updated.
Thanks so much for all your help with Caden!! We really appreciate it more than you'll ever know!!

Yatesfam said...

P.S. Love the Resolutions and I'll bet Travis does too...lol ;)

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

Our look a lot alike. LOL!!! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like great rules!